LEAN PRODUCTION SYSTEMS.
By Nguyen Nhu Phong
1. Lean Production
2. Lean Philosophy
3. Lean Flow
4. Lean Layout
5. Lean Scheduling
6. Lean Quality
7. Value Stream Management
10. Kaizen Plan
11. Sim Lean
About the Lecture notes
This lecture notes was composed by Nguyen Nhu Phong in 2011 with the reference to the following materials :
1. Mikell P. Groove. Automation, Production Systems & CIMS. Prentice Hall International, Inc.
2. Ronald G. Askin, Jeffrey B. Goldberg. Design & Analysis of LPS. John Willey & Sons, Inc. 2001
3. James P. Womack, Daniel T. Jones. The machine that change the World.
4. James P. Womack, Daniel T. Jones. Lean Thinking. Free Press. 2003
5. Mike Rother, John Shook. Learning to See, VSM. The Lean Enterprise Institute. 2003
6. Don Tapping, Tom Luyster & Tom Shuker. Value Stream Management. Productivity Press. 2002
7. John Bicheno. The New Lean Toolbox. PICSIE Books. 2004.
The lecture notes has been offered to students of since the batch of HT07.